Welcome! As we look at our families, communities, nation and the nations of the world, it’s obvious that its time for godly men to step up and be everything Jesus has dreamed for them to be. We believe that the men of Grace can play a key role in seeing a mighty move of God sweep across our city and nation!
Ironmen’s focus is on fulfilling the mission of Grace Chapel – Equipping People to Be Passionate Servants of Jesus Christ – through our men! To accomplish that we connect men to God and each other; we disciple men to become disciple-makers so they can walk in God’s ways where they live and lead, and pour what Jesus has given them in to others; and we provide encouragement and equipping for men to serve in their homes, among the flock and where God has appointed them to represent Him on the job within society.
• Ironmen Rallies – An evening of encountering Jesus through worship, stories of what He’s doing in our midst, conversations and interviews that help us apply truth to our lives and roles in society, and special guests. Held from 6:30-8:00 PM the first Monday of the month (with the exception of August, 2017) February – April and August – November.
- 2017 Dates:
Monday, August 28th
Monday, October 2nd
Monday, November 6th
• Ironmen Retreat – A 24-hour getaway for the guys of Grace to connect to other men via hanging together and laughter, as well as through worship and being equipped. The 2018 retreat date TBD.
Ironmen Small Groups provide men with the opportunity of going deeper in their walk with Jesus.
- Life Groups – meet weekly; discuss and practically apply the sermon from Sunday morning to their lives.
- A Discipleship Journey (ADJ) Groups – meet weekly; personal commitment of 60-to-90-minutes each week of searching the scriptures and life application.
- Affinity Groups – i.e. Outdoorsmen, Veterans, Thursday Nights, once a month Saturday breakfasts; meet regularly at various times and locations.
- Ironmen Volunteers – For men who like to “jump in” and give a hand in making various aspects of Ironmen happen.
- Grace Opportunities – Each year our men serve at our annual 4th of July community outreach and our October Harvest Festival.
- Legacy Youth Mentoring – Allows men to serve as mentors to young boys of single mom’s in our congregation.
- Dozen Domain Teams – Enabling men to connect and team with others who serve in the same domain of society for the purpose of impacting our city, nation and world via prayer, making disciples and strategic initiatives.