In-person at grace chapel
Sundays at 9:00am & 11:11am, on campus + online.
The last year has brought adjustments for all of us.
You can attend the worship service you're most comfortable with. Here's what you can expect on Sundays:
- The Sanctuary is your space if you’re not worried about social distancing. Masks are optional in this space.
- The Chapel is also a great venue for those who like a little more room. Masks are optional in this space, but we do have a section reserved for those who want to wear masks and maintain their distance from others.
- Drive-In is your space if you’re not quite sure about being around people, but you still want to be on campus.
- Online is your space if you still need more time before you come on campus, or if you’d rather attend in your jammies.
- Student programming is happening during both services. Middle School (6th-8th) meets in the MSM Room (Room 206) and High School (9th-12th) meets in the Barn. Find out more.
- GC Kids (birth-5th grade) is happening during both services, including the Special Needs class. All volunteers are background checked for your safety. Find out more.
Sign up for our emails to keep up with the latest info!
No matter what space you’re in, let’s remember to be kind. If you have any questions, we can help.