Login with your email below to have a direct (passwordless) login link sent to you. You can also give without logging in by completing all fields below.
Laura Petherbridge serves couples and single adults with topics on spiritual growth, relationships, stepfamilies, co-parenting, single parenting, divorce prevention, and divorce recovery.
She is an international speaker and author of four books including, When “I Do” Becomes “I Don’t”—Practical Steps for Healing During Separation and Divorce, and The Smart Stepmom, co-authored with stepfamily expert Ron Deal and endorsed by Gary Chapman (Five Love Languages), 101Tips for The Smart Stepmom—Expert Advice from One Stepmom to Another and Quiet Moments for the Stepmom Soul-a devotional.
Laura has spoken at the Billy Graham Training Center, and for Lifeway, Family Life, Hearts at Home, and Iron Sharpens Iron conferences.
She has spoken in Australia and South Africa. Her various TV and radio broadcasts include:
- Family Talkwith Dr. James Dobson
- Focus on the Family with Jim Daly
- Family Life Today with Dennis Rainey
- Moody Broadcasting (Midday Connection and Chris Fabry Live)
- 100 Huntley Street (Canada)
- HomeWord with Jim Burns
In addition to her books, she has been published in and writes for:
- Focus on the Family Magazine
- Today’s Christian Woman
- Christianity Today’s Marriage Partnership
- Crosswalk.com and Christian Broadcasting Network (cbn.com)
- Proverbs 31 Woman (Lisa Terkuerst)
- Lifeway’s Mature Living
Laura is a featured expert on the DivorceCare DVD series, which has equipped more than 14,000 churches worldwide.
Laura is a contributor to the following books:
- The Twenty-Third Psalm for the Brokenhearted by Carmen Leal
- When God Steps In by Bonnie Bruno
- Tending the Soul–90 Days of Spiritual Nourishment by Neff, Schmidt and Anita B Lustrea (Moody)
- The Art Of Helping—What to Say And Do When Someone is Hurting by Lauren Littauer Briggs
- Face-to-Face with Sarah, Rachel, and Hannah: Pleading with God Bible study by Janet Thompson
Laura and her husband of 30 years, Steve, reside in Florida.