This season has brought adjustments for all of us.
You can attend the worship service you're most comfortable with. Here's what you can expect on Sundays:
- The Sanctuary is your space if you’re not worried about social distancing. Masks are optional in this space.
- The Chapel is our family environment (11:11am service only). If you have kids birth-5th grade and desire social distancing, we’ll have areas for you to set up chairs or blankets to sit as a family. It’s bring-your-own-blanket or lawn chair style.
- The Grace House is your space if you only want to be around people who are wearing masks. Masks are required in this space and we're checking temperatures.
- Drive-In is your space if you’re not quite sure about being around people, but you still want to be on campus.
- Online is your space if you still need more time before you come on campus, or if you’d rather attend in your jammies.
Sign up for our emails to keep up with the latest info!
We know these times are not easy on you, but you are doing a great job. Through your giving, Grace Chapel has been able to provide 200,000 meals for 3,400 families since COVID-19 began. Thank you for making a Kingdom impact in this city.