Welcome to Community Outreach. There are several opportunities to get involved and make a difference in our community.
1. Waverly Food Distribution: The first Saturday of every month in 2023 Grace Chapel is partnering with OneGeneration Away in food distribution in Waverly, TN for those who suffered during the flood in August 2021. If you would like to participate and reserve a seat on the bus, signup using the Church Center App, under events.
2. Grace Serves: – Grace Serves is a ministry that gives you the opportunity to join a team of people that come together to serve those in need, especially helping single moms, widows, and elderly from our congregation and community. We can only help when a need arises and only in the areas where we are equipped! We need your skills; from auto and appliance repairs, electrical repairs, painting, and raking leaves! CLICK HERE to be put on the Grace Serve email! Whether you’re a guy or a gal, get signed up to be notified of the next project.
3. One Generation Away: OneGen facilitates food distributions around the Nashville area. This is a great opportunity for families to serve together. Check out https://www.onegenaway.com/ for opportunities in the area to serve with OneGen in our community
4. Disaster Response Team: Grace Chapel’s Disaster Response Team (DRT) partners with Hope Force International (HFI) to train and equip our church members to assist when disasters strike. Training Courses are offered throughout the year to church members for the preparation for domestic service with Hope Force International. This training is required to be considered as a Hope Force Reservist - eligible for rapid deployment, often within 24 to 48 hours following a disaster event. Email J.J. Thornton at email@example.com for more information.
5. Hope Force International: Hope Force Intl trains reservists to be deployed when natural disasters strike, whether floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. Check out https://www.hopeforce.org/ for how to get involved. A reservist training is being conducted at Grace Chapel on October 14-15. Email J.J. Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our community is our mission field. To get involved and for more information, email email@example.com.